- Creative Success – A 7-Lesson Guide to Creating by Jessica James
http://brainzooming.com/creative-success-a-7-lesson-guide-to-creating-by-jessica-james/16608/ #5…not my favorite step, which means I should definitely buck up and follow through.
- “Be ruthless about protecting writing days…” J.K. Rowling
http://www.advicetowriters.com/home/2016/7/7/be-ruthless-about-protecting-writing-days.html #amwriting #writerslife
- Miserable Day Job Turns Into $100,000 Side Income https://sidehustleschool.com/episode/43
This person used her blog to side-hustle her way out of her job. These eight-minute podcasts might just nudge you to venture forward yourself.
- Jon Winokur @AdviceToWriters
“Outlines are the last resource of bad fiction writers who wish to God they were writing masters’ theses.” –STEPHEN KING
Just one opinion, but geez, this guy just might know something about the writing business.
- So, if, unlike Stephen King, you’re at least straddling the fence on outlining, Steven Pressfield’s foolscap method might just provide that happy medium. http://www.stevenpressfield.com/2011/04/the-foolscap-method/
Key words: “Shut up and begin.” There are plenty of other resources that explore the foolscap method of diving into a writing project.