So, first of all, it’s not so much a Teachable course [though I hope visitors will learn from it].
It’s really more of a lab experience, even a tour of my process as I work on a first draft.
Sessions [not ‘lessons’] will consist of:
- excerpts of my first draft
- short screencasts and slide decks of my own editing/revising process
- thoughts on my challenges
- input from visitors to the course
- demonstrations/discussions of a variety of different writing tools, such as Scrivener, IdeaFisher [this piece of software is the prime reason I’ve hung on to my 3-ton eMac running System 9], and concept mapping programs such as Inspiration and MindMeister.
- short profiles of experienced, successful and generous writers and content creators who have helped nudge me forward.
So, basically, I have a lot to do.
If you’d like updates on the progress of the project, just fill in the contact form below. Use the comment box for questions and suggestions. Thanks very much!