Cruising my TweetDeck dashboard…
- Always get to the dialogue as soon as possible….Nothing puts the reader off more than a great slab of prose at the start. P.G. WODEHOUSE tweeted by Jon Winokur [@AdvicetoWriters]
- The Seven Differences Between Professionals and Amateurs by Jeff Goins
- “To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg tweeted by Jeff Goins [@JeffGoins]
- 35 Book Marketing Ideas That Will Sell You MORE Books by Joel Friedlander [@JFbookman]
- Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on. LOUIS L’AMOUR tweeted by Jon Winokur [@AdvicetoWriters]
Note to self: Great to spew the wisdom of others. It’s another whole ballgame to follow through.