I’ve been finishing work on this free mini-course.
If you’d like to take the free prewriting mini-course, just add your email address below.
Video-based Modules Included in the Full Course:
- The flexible outline [K.M. Weiland demonstrated this in a Writer’s Digest article.]
- The Foolscap approach [based on work by Steven Pressfield.]
- Mind Mapping
- Use of concept lists [Here is an Surprise-The Unexpected-Amazement Concept List July 2017 with the theme of ‘surprise/the unexpected’.]
- Character Interviews
- Interviews with yourself as an author
- A recap of James Patterson’s approach to outlining. [I paid $95 for his master class. Good, good investment.]
— Videos demonstrating my use of these strategies.
— Writers’ quotes and insights into prewriting.
— Relevant applications from the following two books:
- 45 Master Characters [Victoria Lynn Schmidt]
- 20 Master Plots [Ronald B. Tobias]