Let’s focus on Jon Winokur‘s tweets for today.
1. When you’re speaking in the truest, most intimate voice about your life, you are speaking with the universal voice. [Just last night I dove into a fairly serious topic. It was okay, but it just wasn’t fun to write, especially in the revision stage. I’m not sure if I’ll find that universal voice…and do I even care to?]
CHERYL STRAYED #amwriting#writing #writinglife
2. #Editing is the same thing as quarreling with writers. Same thing exactly. HAROLD ROSS #amwriting #publishing [Whew-boy, was I rediscovering that this morning…]
3. “When you’re #writing and come to a rough spot and the ideas just aren’t flowing, put down dummy text and keep on moving…” bit.ly/2F4kUvt #amwriting #writetips
4. There’s always room for a #story that can transport people to another place.
J.K. ROWLING #amwriting #fiction
5. #Creativity is the residue of wasted time.
ALBERT EINSTEIN #amwriting #writing #writinglife [I must be extremely creative.]