- “You look good in heels.”
“Shut up and give me my shaving kit.”
- “You’ve been through a trauma. You’ll need some time.”
- It was all starting to come back to her…
- The writing teacher complained that there was no ‘aboutness’ to my story. ‘Aboutness’…he actually used that pseudo-word.
- “It sounds like a lot of work to me.”
“I knew you were going to say that.”
- We had descended into the hellish vortex of worthless meetings. Something had to be done.
- “You have your beer. I’ll go with chocolate chip cookies and milk.”
“Perfect! I knew we were made for each other!”
- “You’re looking especially haunting today.”
- Their laughter seemed especially insincere this time around.
- “There’s no such thing as a good politician.”
- “There’s a special someone out there waiting just for you.”
“Yeah, like I’ve never been told that before.”
Published by TMH
Writer. Former teacher. Baker. Spoiler of dogs.
View all posts by TMH