Skip to content
- “You look good in heels.”
“Shut up and give me my shaving kit.”
- “You’ve been through a trauma. You’ll need some time.”
- It was all starting to come back to her…
- The writing teacher complained that there was no ‘aboutness’ to my story. ‘Aboutness’…he actually used that pseudo-word.
- “It sounds like a lot of work to me.”
“I knew you were going to say that.”
- We had descended into the hellish vortex of worthless meetings. Something had to be done.
- “You have your beer. I’ll go with chocolate chip cookies and milk.”
“Perfect! I knew we were made for each other!”
- “You’re looking especially haunting today.”
- Their laughter seemed especially insincere this time around.
- “There’s no such thing as a good politician.”
- “There’s a special someone out there waiting just for you.”
“Yeah, like I’ve never been told that before.”