Following up on the retreat…
- The pep talk on paper actually occurred later that evening. I had plenty of post-retreat topics to cover.
- As my previous post showed, I learned plenty. I discovered some new, interesting folks who post good content.
- I have a new project.
- By itself, the preparation for the retreat sent me digging for trusty resources, such as If You Can Talk, You Can Write by Joel Saltzman.
- It gave me further focus for the rest of the week.
- I’m already pre-prepared for my next retreat.
From the department of ‘I just wish I…”
- generated more words. I only cranked out about 1000 words. I was hoping for twice that.
- got outside more on a pretty Sunday afternoon.
- had done a little more reading from my list