Believe it or not–before the pandemic even started–I pitched my ‘Act Of Kindness Writing’ idea to the local community college.
And then came mid-March.
And then came a July email from the college’s community education folks.
They were interested.
And then, even though I’m a little slow on the uptake, I decided…
Why not create a version
to test the project’s appeal and value to others?
And then I decided to stop opening paragraphs with ‘And then…’
More on the project:
- You will have an authentic audience for your writing.
- With fewer volunteer opportunities due to the pandemic, you can ‘do good’ from the comfort of your home.
- You can join a community of like-minded writers.
- You might/will learn a few tech tricks to doll up your work.
- Your creative impulses will be strongly encouraged.
- You can choose to contribute some/all of your work and experience and ideas to a digital gathering place and to collaborative pieces. [A mosaic or collage of excerpts, for example.]
Let me know below if you’re interested in the free mini-course.