I like the wordart.com site for creating word clouds that I then print out to make personalized stationery. If I know the recipient’s name [ex. if I’m writing to someone at moreloveletters.com], then I’ll be sure to make that person’s name the centerpiece of the cloud.
Plenty of writers are directing their thoughts and support to folks they know and some they don’t know, so my ‘project’ is nothing new or unique.
But it’s something that makes sense.
- it is a self-sustaining ‘volunteer opportunity’, which have dwindled ‘a bit’ since mid-March.
- it’s one more feel-good checklist item for my day’s end ‘review’.
- it’s so much better than watching the news.
- it provides a layer of human contact
- it’s been fun and rewarding and it will continue.
Let me know if you want to join me. I have a raft of resources that will make the project doable.