- “No matter what happens, this is how I want to remember my time here.”
- “Darn it. I think we have a future together!”
- The Ferris wheel seemed to be as good a place as any…
- “As I’ve always said, never judge a book by its table of contents.”
My brother and I looked at each other and cocked our heads.
- “This might seem a little narrow-minded, but I’m pretty sure the only real solution is to get a dog.”
- “Make sure you stop over and say bye to the kids.”
“Oh, yeah, that I’ll do for sure.”
I didn’t like the sound of that one bit.
- “Can you take this call?” The only right answer was ‘no’. And yet…
- “Isn’t she the absolute perfect bride?!”
We stood in the back and chuckled. How long would it be before…
- “I can’t do this anymore.”
“This? What do you mean ‘this’?
- She had finally figured out who she was. How unfortunate for all of us.
Photo by tanialee gonzalez on Unsplash